INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The Information and Communications Technology Department is housed in the Strategy and Corporate Services Division. It is the primary policy, planning, coordinating, implementing, and administrative entity that plans, develops, and promotes the ICT infrastructure needs of the College. The ICT Department ensures that the college has sufficient and proper ICT equipment in the college to facilitate technology-driven teaching and learning activities. The college also leverages ICT in managing its Student population records, Staff Records, and Financial management activities.
- Initiate and coordinate the development and implementation of appropriate ICT policies, procedures and strategies to enhance service delivery and guarantee data and information security
- Managing the Board’s ICT systems and Infrastructure to ensure Compliance with established ICT Standards;
- Approving systems designs, Hardware/Software and program specifications in liaison with users;
- Maintaining overall systems documentation;
- Supervising installation certification, repairs and maintenance of Information
- Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Administering passwords of critical systems and maintaining web-based systems and database server configuration;
- Drafting and managing ICT-related service level agreements;
- Managing ICT risk management and maintaining Systems security and Databases;
- Managing ICT Planning, Budgeting and Reporting;
- Managing outsourced ICT services and service providers; and xi. Mentoring staff.
The department is in the process of implementing an ERP solution within the college that handles, All College processes including Farm Management, Hospital Management, Cafeteria Management, Admissions, and Financial Management just to name but a few. We have ensured that the college ICT infrastructure is well-maintained