DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION
To Provide Quality Agricultural Education through Training, Innovations and Extension Services in animal health and production for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Livelihoods.
- The department of choice in providing practical animal health and production
- The department is committed to courtesy and excellence in service delivery.
Currently, there are two sections under this Department, each headed by a Head Section, namely:
- Animal Science
- Animal Health
LIST OF TRAINING PROGRAMMES
The Department offers the following two Diplomas, three Certificate training Programmes and three skill-based short courses:
- Three-year Diploma in Animal Production and Health Management
- Three-year Diploma in Animal Health and Production
- Two and half year Certificate in Animal Health and Production
- One year Upgrading Certificate in Animal Health
- One-month Certificate in Artificial Insemination
- Kienyeji poultry